Originally from Buffalo, NY, Revathi settled in the Siouxland 10 years ago. Revathi graduated from the University of South Dakota School of Law in May 2015. During law school, Revathi competed in trial competitions across the US, earned the highest grade in her Immigration Law course, and made Dean’s List. Revathi also clerked for a private immigration attorney for two years. After graduating law school, Revathi began serving the legal needs of immigrants around the U.S.
Revathi focuses on individual, family, and employment based immigration. Revathi has served clients in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, New Jersey, New York, and Ohio, to name a few. Revathi has experience working with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious populations including Karen, Latinos, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Indian, Oromo, and Vietnamese.
Revathi is also expanding into real estate and small business organizations to continue serving the legal needs of our immigrants who may be ready to purchase property or open a business in the State of Iowa.
As the daughter of immigrants, Revathi knows the American Dream is still alive and is committed to helping her clients achieve theirs.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Immigration Advocates Network, Member
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Iowa State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Woodbury County Bar Association, Member
- Law School: University of South Dakota (J.D., 2015)
- College: University of Nebraska-Lincoln (B.A., 2010)
- Mary J. Treglia Community House Citizenship Day 2017
- Siouxland Coalition Against Human Trafficking, Executive Board Member: 2018-Current
- Siouxland Coalition Against Human Trafficking, Member: 2015-Current
- Co-Creator, Mercy Medical Center’s Teen Heart Expo
- Co-Creator, Mercy Medical Career Acceleration Track (MMCAT) Program
- Co-Creator, Siouxland Birth Expo
- Writer for Mercy Medical Center’s NAACP Scholarship Application
*Immigration is federal, so Revathi is able to help clients with immigration issues across the U.S.
• Individual/Family Based Immigration
• Employment Based Immigration
• Title Opinions
• Purchase Agreements
Small Business Organizations