Commercial Lender Law
Today’s tougher lending standards can make the commercial lending process especially difficult to navigate. Commercial lenders and borrowers alike require sound legal counsel that incorporates the creativity and ingenuity necessary to accomplish their respective financing and business goals. Whether you are a lender or a borrower, our attorneys can guide you through the complexities of commercial lending while anticipating the challenges and applying practical solutions to your specific needs throughout every phase of the process.
Our attorneys’ wide range of experience includes mortgage and loan agreements, lender work-outs, intercreditor agreements, collateral securitization, foreclosures, commercial lending for acquisition of equipment, inventory, and real estate, financing of tangible assets, and more.
We Can Help
Our experience includes a wide-range of commercial transactions, including:
- Commercial lending for acquisition of equipment or inventory
- Financing of intangible assets
- Commercial Real Estate buy and sell financing
- Asset-based financing
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) issues
- Security Interests
- Replevin of personal property
- Foreclosure of real estate
- Real Estate Acquisition Loans
- Construction Loans
- U.S. Small Business Administration and other government assisted loan transactions.