Dylan C. Wheeler
Born September 25, 1990, Dylan is a graduate of South Dakota State University (History B.S. and Political Science B.S.), the University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D. 2016), and the University of South Dakota Graduate School (Masters of Public Administration, 2016). Dylan is originally from Harrisburg, SD where he attended Harrisburg High School.
Dylan attended the University of South Dakota School of Law and Graduate School where he pursued his Juris Doctorate and Masters of Public Administration. During his second year of law school, Dylan was published in the Federal Bar Association’s nationwide magazine, The Federal Lawyer. Entitled “Balancing the Scales: The Weighs and Means of Maintaining Well-Being Throughout Law School.” Dylan highlighted challenges facing law students, including physical and mental obstacles. As an active member of the Moot Court Board, Dylan traveled to various competitions across the United States. In addition to obtaining his Juris Doctorate, Dylan received his Masters of Public Administration, which included areas of focus such as leadership, ethics, grant writing and proposals, and other public service areas.
In his spare time, Dylan enjoys golfing, movies, and grilling. Supporting him every step of the way is his wife Jessica.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Woodbury Bar Association
- S. History – South Dakota State University (2013)
- S Political Science – South Dakota State University (2013)
- Masters of Public Administration – University of South Dakota Graduate School (2016)
- Juris Doctorate – University of South Dakota School of Law (2016)
- State of Iowa – September 2016
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Mental Health
- Children’s Miracle Network