Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Our lawyers handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases including motorcycle collisions, car crashes, truck and semi-truck accidents, wrongful death claims, dram shop cases, animal bites, slip and falls, construction accidents and various product liability claims. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Some of the noteworthy cases of our personal injury attorneys include:
- Representation of a Salix, Iowa man who sued Woodbury County after he was left paralyzed in a motorcycle accident attributed to loose gravel on a county black top. The suit was settled when Woodbury County agreed to pay $2 million to our client.
- Representation of Security National Bank as the conservator for a Siouxland infant who suffered brain damage following ingestion of e. sakazaki bacteria/cronobacter alleged to have come from contaminated powdered infant formula.
- Representation of former patients of Siouxland Urology who tested positive for Hepatitis C following the clinic’s improper re-use of single use saline bags and tubing and failure to properly sterilize medical equipment.
- Representation of multiple parties who were injured or killed in the Terra explosion of 1994. Our attorneys were able to negotiate a confidential settlement amount in the seven figures for our clients.
- Representation of an injured party in a head on semi-truck collision case where our client sustained multiple burn injuries. Our attorneys vigorously represented our client and recovered $2.1 million.